Timothy Eccles is a serial entrepreneur poised to provide Toronto’s corporate culture with flare and entertainment. Following a successful tenure at one of Canada’s premier financial institutions, Timothy dumped his nine-to-five lifestyle and immediately began chasing his dreams. His first endeavour, Toronto is Mine Enterprises, operates primarily as a business consulting firm that also has a separate interactive website that provides career advice, motivational quotes, fashion trends and news on seminars and events across Toronto. He then co-founded Oui Self Made Inc, an independent record label that specializes in licensing and publishing, brand management, marketing campaigns, video direction and production, record production and artist management. The company’s roster currently boasts three acts, Blake Carrington (Recording Artist), Ric Notes (Producer) and Bobby Fresh (Director, LXXXVIII Films), all of which are developing a local and international core following. To further display his knack for entertainment, Timothy then co-founded Deyvinci Arts and Entertainment, a firm specializing in producing socially responsible television content, video campaigns, as well as short & feature films. Most recently, he has founded a sports management agency which represents Sherton Sanderson, a professional basketball player with experience in Canada and the United States. In between sleepless nights, and operations across North America, Timothy also spends time deejaying and offering business advice to his peers. In summary, this guy is a hustler!
HERE’S WHAT TIMOTHY HAD TO SAY TO US…
- Since my days never really end, they always start off with a business call from a different time zone usually with respects to some business that I am doing in a different country
- I then right away action the most important or urgent emails that were sent to me within the past 5hrs, and then continue to action e-mails throughout the day while on the go
- Meetings, meetings and MORE meetings, and conference calls galore
- It depends on what country I am in, if I am at home base in Toronto or in L.A or wherever there is always an event in the evening/night that I will usually have to attend to show support for a cause, a colleague or a business partner
- Then late night once everyone is asleep and my phone isn’t ringing as frequently, I catch up on the days current events & news stories, anywhere from finance to fashion to music to gadgets, to sports etc, I have to stay on top of pretty much every industry because all of my businesses have something to do with all of these different industries